FAQ: Wrong Instructor for Evaluation


How do I change my course evaluation to list me as the instructor if there is a different instructor listed?


There is not a way to change who is listed as course instructor once the evaluations are sent out.

Here a few ways to remedy the situation:

In the case of a professor's name being listed when the course was actually taught by the graduate teaching assistant, it is recommended to use the first method: telling the students to evaluate the course from the perspective of the graduate teaching assistant even though the professors name is listed. The professor can then share the evaluation with the graduate teaching assistant.

Also see

What should I do if I receive SPOT results for a class I did not actually teach?